Eunoia Review is currently accepting submissions of original, previously unpublished poetry, fiction and creative non-fiction on a rolling basis. We also accept reprints, but you must retain or have regained the rights to your work. We aim to respond to all submissions within 24 hours. In order to help us to do this, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Poetry: submit up to 10 poems in a single attachment.
- Fiction: submit up to 15 000 words in total (single or multiple pieces).
- Creative non-fiction: submit up to 15 000 words in total (single or multiple pieces).
- Send in the body of an e-mail as plain text or attached as a Word document to eunoiareview[at]gmail[dot]com.
- Include a short third-person biographical note.
- Subject line of the e-mail should read Submission: [Genre] – [Writer's Name].
- We do not accept simultaneous submissions.
- In the case of reprints, you must retain or have regained the rights to your work. Please indicate which pieces in your submission are reprints, as well as stating their publication history.
Should your work be accepted for publication, it may be lightly edited to correct minor spelling/punctuation errors or to conform with ‘house style’. In cases where meaning may potentially be significantly altered by changes, contributors will always be consulted in advance of publication.
By submitting to Eunoia Review, you are granting us the non-exclusive right to publish your work online and display it for the duration of the journal. Copyright remains with the writer in all cases. If your work is subsequently reprinted elsewhere, please acknowledge Eunoia Review as the site of first publication. Please note that at present, we are unable to pay our contributors.