If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 7 November 2013.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
- Frescos wp.me/s14SZX-frescos 1 hour ago
- @ChooseYA Cool, just dropped you an email (the blog one). 4 hours ago
- @ChooseYA Hey, was asked to review a YA novel but the sites I review for don't do YA, so was wondering if you wanted to take a crack at it? 4 hours ago
- Pathology Building, Sachsenhausen wp.me/p14SZX-1Vy 9 hours ago
- Prairie Shapes wp.me/p14SZX-1Vn 1 day ago
- 132,352 views
Tag Archives: William Doreski
Unplugging the entire house: lamps, refrigerator, hi-fi, air conditioner, computer, toaster, coffee maker, nightlight, radio, TV, hair dryer, aquarium, answering machine. Powerless at last, I open Emerson’s essays and indulge in the naked word the spirit wields to contact spirit, … Continue reading
Discouraged by leaf-slick highways, I stop at the Dawn Café. Slow and crude, the service matches my mood. But there you sit in your mink hairdo, frilly blouse, your suede skirt draping your ankles. Men shaped like pistons eye you, … Continue reading
The gelatinous mob congeals, crowding me into a corner. I can’t sample the hors d’œuvres from here, the massive chatting-up thunderous. I should go home, but here you are, slipping through the crush to slather yourself against me, renewing my … Continue reading