Yvonne Litschel is a writer living in London. Previously she has read as part of the European Poetry Festival. Her debut pamphlet Moth Dust was published in January 2018 by Sampson Low. She has a forthcoming pamphlet entitled Immurement, set for release in March 2019 with Broken Sleep Books. Her website: https://yvonnelitschel.com. Her Twitter: @yvlitschel.
- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 9 February 2020.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Barcelona Rain
- Time Out
- April Grief Poem (For My Friends)
- A Mighty Fortress
- The Volume of Silence
- The appreciation of what got lost in time
- On the Porch Steps in Early Morning
- The Downside of My Insistence on Dining Out While in a State of Emotional Volatility
- Why the Phrase “I Miss You” is Too Difficult for Me to Speak
- 868,462 views
- Barcelona Rain eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/28/bar… 2 hours ago
- Time Out eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/28/tim… 14 hours ago
- April Grief Poem (For My Friends) eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/27/apr… 1 day ago