- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- The man who wrote bad poetry
- The dilemma of a poem
- a poem you read from right to left
- The federal constitution
- The Great Excavation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/the… 4 hours ago
- coming out in no particular order eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/com… 18 hours ago
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town… eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/thi… 1 day ago
- 753,873 views
Tag Archives: Alarie Tennille
The maple reached low to cup my foot, then I danced in its sway to the top branches— so slight the tree preferred me to Frank or Eddie. Just me. Invisible as the wind. Cool in August. But Mama screeched … Continue reading
I coveted that chicken. The tiniest animal in the plastic barnyard full of cows, pigs, sheep, and the more flamboyant rooster. The hen looked little even in my six-year-old palm that I closed tight around her. I took her home. … Continue reading