- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- The man who wrote bad poetry
- The dilemma of a poem
- a poem you read from right to left
- The federal constitution
- The Great Excavation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/the… 4 hours ago
- coming out in no particular order eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/com… 18 hours ago
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town… eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/thi… 1 day ago
- 753,873 views
Tag Archives: Andrea Jefferson
There are mass shootings on your behalf, riots in the street, technology dedicated to viewing your heartbeat. The world is color-coded based on what you’ll be. Shoes are gifted early for the protection of your feet. Your home is sacred, … Continue reading
because unpacking implies comfort. dust settles on a mantle, certain it’s home, shaken and bewildered by the subsequent wipe-away after weeks days hours. being swept off one’s feet is not always an accomplishment. trees are grounded by unforgiving roots that … Continue reading