- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- The man who wrote bad poetry
- The dilemma of a poem
- a poem you read from right to left
- The federal constitution
- The Great Excavation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/the… 5 hours ago
- coming out in no particular order eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/com… 19 hours ago
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town… eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/thi… 1 day ago
- 753,890 views
Tag Archives: Anthony R Cordello
On his birthday I brought him compression socks I hung over the bed rail before sitting in the one chair that didn’t double as a toilet. Flowers were growing in his mouth, seeds from the gift shop, the Get Well … Continue reading
A trumpet played out of the hole in my chest. Long pining notes sailing up into the air. I tried to grab one in my hand but they split in two whenever I got too close. Nothing to worry about, … Continue reading
Friday and I was driving all the way home to sit in the one chair that did not double as a toilet and watch my father lurch through a dream. I stopped for gas and flipped open my wallet to … Continue reading
She said it was not a cavity but a ghost interred in the molar. She asked if I had been around any fresh graves recently so I painted a picture of how I came to collapse at a cemetery last … Continue reading