- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Declining Damage
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- The man who wrote bad poetry
- The dilemma of a poem
- a poem you read from right to left
- Declining Damage eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/dec… 9 hours ago
- The Great Excavation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/the… 19 hours ago
- coming out in no particular order eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/com… 1 day ago
- 754,315 views
Tag Archives: Anthony Tao
I had not noticed, before this new brightness, the birds in the stuccoed morning. In a corner shelf, paperbacks shield their eyes with pages, while in another, lace and cotton tell each other stories. I had never slept so tangled … Continue reading
fly nictitate teach me grace, hook then free me glimpse the cre- puscular curve of future life is life even at 3/4ths speed Anthony Tao’s poetry has appeared or is forthcoming in Kartika Review, Borderlands: Texas Poetry Review, Prairie Schooner, … Continue reading
A starch-collared warden will soon enter and announce with a breath of silver whistle, Last stop, all out. Where does the empty train go? Toward what alternate universe does it judder with invisible passengers whose crumpled hands rest in their … Continue reading