- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Recess in America
- The DNA of a Panic Attack
- Our Shining Ascent
- Declining Damage
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- Recess in America eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/21/rec… 2 hours ago
- The DNA of a Panic Attack eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/20/the… 14 hours ago
- Our Shining Ascent eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/20/our… 1 day ago
- 754,737 views
Tag Archives: Ariana D. Den Bleyker
We sit against extinguished emotion— feeling a relative term—void of heart—a punch, a last word reminiscent of the past, naked, vulnerable, yet invincible, riding the world on a mechanical bull, backs tall— our highest, brightest selves tossed perpetually backwards, spines … Continue reading
The world is silent, not still, faster but more silent, which is how it will always be. The end, if it comes, will be quiet darkness, rain warm as flesh, gust of wind—a mercy—a forgotten tree ripe for the imagining, … Continue reading
I didn’t have to trade my life in compromises when winter sprang at me, daring me once again to tease or test my resolve for just how much I can stand after going home. I didn’t want to go. I … Continue reading