- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 4 March 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Chinese Tea eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/22/chi… 6 hours ago
- Across wallpapers eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/22/acr… 18 hours ago
- Accumulation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/21/acc… 1 day ago
- 731,604 views
Tag Archives: B. Diehl
I wrote eleven poems today, all about the way you once perceived me – about the illusion of truth in our so-called “love.” And how the world looked standing next to us with its long, hairy legs: hideous! Preposterous! See, … Continue reading
1. The bedspread is orange. The attic door is orange. And the carpet is orange, along with my most faded pair of sneakers. But my living room is blue, and an eyesore…at best. Well, if there’s one thing about my … Continue reading
“The Monday blues” is what the common man’s reality suggests. But Neurosis disagrees – says I’m grieving over my dead and buried wings. Weekend: gone. Freedom: gone. I hide in a hedgerow and hold my breath, waiting for the mailman … Continue reading