- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 26 March 2020.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Card: The Devil
- Card: Justice
- No Plans Come to Mind
- Selected Testimonials from an Unnamed Mission Trip
- Family Means
- There is something larger than life when I write to myself in less than or equal to 280 characters…
- The One Who Got Away
- A Welcome to the Slaughterhouse in Which I Want to Shut the Door
- 875,665 views
- Card: The Devil eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/02/18/car… 2 hours ago
- Card: Justice eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/02/17/car… 14 hours ago
- No Plans Come to Mind eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/02/17/no-… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Ben Nardolilli
In this memory, now a dream, I walk Closer, breaking the boards of the porch With my own nervousness approaching A head, mostly white, with a few desperate Strands of red clinging on the base, My hair is now like … Continue reading
His secret was to find yesterday Reborn into the present one, For today to contain the seed Of tomorrow’s twenty-four hours Bearing the fruits of labors Mirrored again for another day, No feature sharpened or sweetened With spurs or bumps … Continue reading
We both stared when the buck fell on its face, You told me that you were hungry, That was all you felt it was safe to feel, So we left the body before it could become A corpse and a … Continue reading
I can feel the salt Swirling and circling To burrow out my nose, I know what divides us. It is so broad and flat, And yet filled With so many peaks, You are right to fear drowning. There is solid … Continue reading
Is to do something You’ve never seen anyone else do, Carry a handkerchief Through the breeze of the world And never let anyone dirty it, To keep it white as the moon When the sun has fallen. Keep it away … Continue reading