- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- The man who wrote bad poetry
- The dilemma of a poem
- a poem you read from right to left
- The federal constitution
- The Great Excavation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/the… 4 hours ago
- coming out in no particular order eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/com… 18 hours ago
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town… eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/thi… 1 day ago
- 753,873 views
Tag Archives: Daniel M. Shapiro
Like all of us, he begins as a dot; the crowd would retain its definition without him. He knows gaslight only as a noun. When the eye zooms in to make out his identity, two men emerge to grasp his … Continue reading
They told her she could tell her life story as a comic book. They vowed not to interfere. Page One, Frame One: Boyfriend kisses her when she doesn’t want to be kissed. Screen-printed on boyfriend’s shirt is a target. Page … Continue reading
You might not know what’s linear. Of course it’s time to run, time to grow up because you’re ready. You’ll think on a bus, think about making it in the arts. Even a non-dancer like you can learn enough moves … Continue reading
We all know someone who’s the umbrella in the alcoholic’s drink. The band we like smiles at 128 bpm while its minds creep, while directors shoot/reverse-shoot keyboards that change the subject. Women might seem better at it, caking on more … Continue reading