- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 9 February 2020.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Time Out
- April Grief Poem (For My Friends)
- A Mighty Fortress
- The Volume of Silence
- The appreciation of what got lost in time
- On the Porch Steps in Early Morning
- The Downside of My Insistence on Dining Out While in a State of Emotional Volatility
- Why the Phrase “I Miss You” is Too Difficult for Me to Speak
- Aubade for a Lover’s Withdrawal from Polite Society
- 868,318 views
- Time Out eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/28/tim… 7 hours ago
- April Grief Poem (For My Friends) eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/27/apr… 19 hours ago
- A Mighty Fortress eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/27/a-m… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Dina Honour
I have squirreled words hiding them in overstuffed cheeks until my throat betrayed me and spat them back leaving them sticky on my chin before they fall and puddle at my feet. I have pinched flesh using well-worn fingertips until … Continue reading