- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- The man who wrote bad poetry
- The dilemma of a poem
- a poem you read from right to left
- The federal constitution
- The Great Excavation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/the… 4 hours ago
- coming out in no particular order eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/com… 18 hours ago
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town… eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/thi… 1 day ago
- 753,881 views
Tag Archives: Eliza Mimski
I subbed again today I was the art teacher in a kindergarten class The kids were out of control, but I loved them anyway Their inability to stay in their seats Their inability to listen Their continuous questions And me … Continue reading
Today, the strangest woman got on the bus. I tried not to stare but you know how that goes. She looked to be ninety with a shriveled face and snowy white hair. She stood no more than four feet tall. … Continue reading
If you’re squeamish about urine, you might not want to read this. Otherwise, proceed. This is the story of my bladder. I am seventy years old. Every woman my age has a bladder story. I never had chronic bladder problems … Continue reading