- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- The man who wrote bad poetry
- The dilemma of a poem
- a poem you read from right to left
- The federal constitution
- The Great Excavation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/the… 5 hours ago
- coming out in no particular order eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/com… 18 hours ago
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town… eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/thi… 1 day ago
- 753,890 views
Tag Archives: Emily Gustafson
the stage was dead and ready to hold the reimagined corpse of your childhood house. all that remained was to set the sagging banisters, the boxes piled five high, a hundred plastic baggies filled with yellowed junk mail, the gold … Continue reading
i am not afraid to get myself dirty in fact i think it is a requirement of living truly and i do not want i will not have a minute on this earth not stamped to its flinching magma core … Continue reading
never will i ever be a mother. i am much too afraid of myself to want to bring a new stronger iteration into the world—a more successful strain that might prevail where i was erased. besides the way the trend … Continue reading
i may not seem much to you but in my opinion i am a sunflower with black roots that stretch a mile deep. i am the cold eons between stars of the same constellation, the building static between two strangers … Continue reading
one day i will apologize to my mother for how my therapist says her name for the embarrassed distance i walked from her in grocery stores as a teenager for shrinking from her embrace or for how i’ve wondered what … Continue reading
should my value depend only on my strength strong woman with her head high and arms crossed stare down the world and make it pay by never getting the grace to stumble or the slack to show your sores rubbed … Continue reading