- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 9 February 2020.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Time Out
- April Grief Poem (For My Friends)
- A Mighty Fortress
- The Volume of Silence
- The appreciation of what got lost in time
- On the Porch Steps in Early Morning
- The Downside of My Insistence on Dining Out While in a State of Emotional Volatility
- Why the Phrase “I Miss You” is Too Difficult for Me to Speak
- Aubade for a Lover’s Withdrawal from Polite Society
- 868,376 views
- Time Out eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/28/tim… 9 hours ago
- April Grief Poem (For My Friends) eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/27/apr… 21 hours ago
- A Mighty Fortress eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/27/a-m… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Ethan Milner
i’ve taken to watching war in digitized fragments, each explosion its own commodity, and as a consumer i am safe to ejaculate of course, something is lost without the heuristics of murder i can only imagine and watch (the residual … Continue reading
among the market’s most dire distractions, the corner musicians bleat, twang, and bellow as they blow through town like dust from the cascades. they are the gray noise for reaching shoppers whose arms always crosshatch, entrapping me in a web … Continue reading
there’s green in the air of my dream where naked you curve along the bed in the shape of a pipe and i ask the wallpaper’s dots and the yawning window angled open for your name and you augur an … Continue reading