- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Recess in America
- The DNA of a Panic Attack
- Our Shining Ascent
- Declining Damage
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- Recess in America eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/21/rec… 2 hours ago
- The DNA of a Panic Attack eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/20/the… 14 hours ago
- Our Shining Ascent eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/20/our… 1 day ago
- 754,726 views
Tag Archives: Ivan Jenson
I don’t have a woman who is my rock and behind this good man is nothing but thin dead air and my only encouragements are the rare moments when I snap myself or slap myself out of discouragement and yet … Continue reading
The sad truth about happiness is that it does not tell the whole story there is no follow-up to see if the recipient has maintained their quota of endorphins or whether the butterflies in their stomach have flown out their … Continue reading
You share snippets of snapshots which create a dream-collage of torn-off truths and made-up black and white manifestations of what might have been and on that bulletin board riddled with thumbtack facts scotch-taped with sticky situations that you emotionally detached … Continue reading
One day you are going to cough up a cacophony of camouflaged fuselage funneled through the filter of your native tongue and this siphoned fuel to the fire will fill up the tanks of a thousand rumbling motors parallel parked … Continue reading
If I don’t see tangible results within the foreseeable future then I am going to have to reach into my past to locate and point a finger at a formidable figure or figurine that is to blame for making me … Continue reading
usually they arrive fifteen minutes to half an hour late though some come on time they often bring dishes to pass or kisses to the cheek they often kick the snow off their boots then compliment you on your decor … Continue reading