- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 9 February 2020.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Time Out
- April Grief Poem (For My Friends)
- A Mighty Fortress
- The Volume of Silence
- The appreciation of what got lost in time
- On the Porch Steps in Early Morning
- The Downside of My Insistence on Dining Out While in a State of Emotional Volatility
- Why the Phrase “I Miss You” is Too Difficult for Me to Speak
- Aubade for a Lover’s Withdrawal from Polite Society
- 868,318 views
- Time Out eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/28/tim… 7 hours ago
- April Grief Poem (For My Friends) eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/27/apr… 19 hours ago
- A Mighty Fortress eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/27/a-m… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: James Croal Jackson
Poems are my flecks of skin I want people to take home After a reading last year Jordan told me he likes my poems but they are only skin cells So Jordan wants my blood wants to syringe my heart … Continue reading
– sign posted by the African Tree Grape at Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania meaning I love you I love you or I did it’s not dead I swear in my heart there’s our little room full … Continue reading
Dark and spacious carriage – architecture splits before me, chunks of wood floating in green pond. Summertime was a memory I ate like strawberries behind the wheel. Sticky khaki shorts and burnt-out suns encapsulate the void closing in: a blood … Continue reading
One day I’ll have to leave your house & venture into blizzard– love, we found each other frozen in a field of withered stalks & each embrace since has used up precious warmth. We warm ourselves & hold on tight … Continue reading
Palm to neck – tactile hypocrisy. My Adam’s apple, weren’t my lips once sweet for Jesus? Crucifixion was puberty lapping holy water in adulthood’s church, blessed be hope. To remake myself is a perpetual game of jacks and marbles rolled … Continue reading
I was searching, too, having lost the will to film when I left Los Angeles. So when you and Billy hid bags of Haddad’s M&Ms from the other, I learned it’s okay and rare to find such sweetness inside the … Continue reading