- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- The man who wrote bad poetry
- The dilemma of a poem
- a poem you read from right to left
- The federal constitution
- The Great Excavation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/the… 5 hours ago
- coming out in no particular order eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/com… 19 hours ago
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town… eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/thi… 1 day ago
- 753,890 views
Tag Archives: Jason Fisk
Some people like to dress their newborns up in cute clothes pink frilly dresses blue sports team shirts funky silkscreened onesies fuzzy footsie pajamas with cute animal prints maybe a lion or an elephant or a penguin I prefer the … Continue reading
He loved how the paper submitted to his will folding under the pressure of his fingers Each crease held feeling Every paper pleat possessed love He hated the unappreciative after he gave his folded paper away Their indifference heightened his … Continue reading
I used to think that it was silly that my dog would always bring me her toy and present it to me always so proud of herself It seemed so primal, so base I changed my mind today when I … Continue reading
He sat on the floor in the purple music room The lights were adjusted just so He sat down crossed his legs and leaned against the wall He listened to record after record after record There was a dirty spot … Continue reading