- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- The man who wrote bad poetry
- The dilemma of a poem
- a poem you read from right to left
- The federal constitution
- The Great Excavation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/the… 5 hours ago
- coming out in no particular order eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/com… 18 hours ago
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town… eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/thi… 1 day ago
- 753,881 views
Tag Archives: Jeff H.
“My dog reads better than you,” Jules hissed. The classroom was quiet. Everyone heard. Benji didn’t look up. The teacher pointed to Jules. “Quiet, please—let Benji read.” Benji resumed tracing sentences with his fingers. The delivery of his words was … Continue reading
“No plaque!” Sarah Rosetti, DDS, exclaimed day in and day out. She did all her practice’s scaling and polishing herself. “No plaque!” her second- and third-generation patients shouted back (her first-generation patients were more reserved, though still appreciative). Everyone loved … Continue reading