- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- The man who wrote bad poetry
- The dilemma of a poem
- a poem you read from right to left
- The federal constitution
- The Great Excavation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/the… 4 hours ago
- coming out in no particular order eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/com… 18 hours ago
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town… eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/thi… 1 day ago
- 753,873 views
Tag Archives: Jeremy Nathan Marks
King or Queen, I don’t dream of American royalty. I see a man and a woman climbing the front steps of a slum in blistering Chicago and sheltering from the swelter of a rock and a bomb Cicero and Birmingham. … Continue reading
Five years past, I walked to Cleveland from London, Ontario. My passport was the memory of monarchs and warblers. I touched water at the Rondeau spit. A shroud of perch bones settled on the lake’s surface. It was January, season … Continue reading
The hammer song that pounding of the mallets in the forges and down the alleys is indeed a form of music a material melody played to the tune of what we make we too shall break In a vulgar, maybe … Continue reading