- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 9 February 2020.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Barcelona Rain
- Time Out
- April Grief Poem (For My Friends)
- A Mighty Fortress
- The Volume of Silence
- The appreciation of what got lost in time
- On the Porch Steps in Early Morning
- The Downside of My Insistence on Dining Out While in a State of Emotional Volatility
- Why the Phrase “I Miss You” is Too Difficult for Me to Speak
- 868,466 views
- Barcelona Rain eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/28/bar… 4 hours ago
- Time Out eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/28/tim… 15 hours ago
- April Grief Poem (For My Friends) eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/27/apr… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Jessica (Tyner) Mehta
You picture broken necks quick as wishing bones. I didn’t know the head could hang for hours, limp and heavy as forgotten, unsqueezed washcloths. That you still had to rush them to the vet, cradle their little heads like overripe … Continue reading
How many crows make a murder? I asked in the birdshit-covered Adirondack chairs that hovered like watchful mothers over the hotel pool. The two of us, our white skin blinding in the Mumbai sun, worked fingers over phone screens to … Continue reading
They say women are supposed to kill themselves neatly, like good girls. Leave no mess behind so everyone else can go on with minimal disruptions. No lovers left to scrub floors, pick up brains or pour hydrogen peroxide on crusty … Continue reading
I’ve had many affairs, but the guilt was scarce. A sticky, chewy sauce that hugged my tongue too tight— surprise! But it never ruined the deliciousness. It was, as they say, worth it. Like chocolate cake is worth each calorie, … Continue reading