- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Declining Damage
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- The man who wrote bad poetry
- The dilemma of a poem
- a poem you read from right to left
- Declining Damage eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/dec… 9 hours ago
- The Great Excavation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/the… 19 hours ago
- coming out in no particular order eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/com… 1 day ago
- 754,305 views
Tag Archives: John L. Stanizzi
for my father You never said a word about where you went that time you disappeared for 5 straight days. At my bedroom window I would invent your car pulling in and what you would say about where you had … Continue reading