- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 4 March 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Accumulation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/21/acc… 11 hours ago
- Retrograde eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/21/ret… 23 hours ago
- Days Without You in the Hottest Summer eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/20/day… 1 day ago
- 731,133 views
Tag Archives: Laurie Blauner
I was pale and untried, subversively observed, a sieve. You approached, unwinding cogs. In the right light you resembled an abandoned spoon. My rash grew elastic in response. I could only attach so many revelations, the moon a heartache against … Continue reading
The diagnosis is hypothetical, birds & clouds picking & choosing, unable to distinguish objects, a pear, table, yellow eyes, leaf, claws. I was asleep, most of the time. The distance between brick & sky grew mathematically. My world was composed … Continue reading
1. Green, trembling, vulnerable, full of microscopic holes. 2.I miss the unspoken voice, close and too quiet. I think about paint hurrying, flirting with air. 3. I comment on the comment, an awkward language of color and space, the zero distance … Continue reading