- Monday is an awful way to spend one-seventh of your life…
- When I die, throw me to the wolves…
- Glancе complicаtеԁ to more introduced agreeable from you…
- If he slouches his shoulders when near you, he’s romantic and cares about what you have to say…
- I’m sorry, babe, but there’s some things I have to say…
- Seventy-Five Bobby Pins
- As Opposed To
- When did the little things become so big?
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 27 June 2015.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
- Monday is an awful way to spend one-seventh of your life… wp.me/p14SZX-3gn 56 minutes ago
- When I die, throw me to the wolves… wp.me/p14SZX-3gj 12 hours ago
- Glancе complicаtеԁ to more introduced agreeable from you… wp.me/p14SZX-3gg 1 day ago
- If he slouches his shoulders when near you, he’s romantic and cares about what you have to say… wp.me/p14SZX-3g8 1 day ago
- I’m sorry, babe, but there’s some things I have to say… wp.me/p14SZX-3g6 2 days ago
- 304,454 views
Tag Archives: Leah Browning
The woman emerged from the forest behind the house, as if she’d become lost in an intricate dream, or a fairy tale: as if she’d been wandering in the wood for so long that her hair had turned gray and … Continue reading
The diaper commercials never show all the waiting: the outer room at the dentist or the living room when he’s out late or at his bedside, in the emergency room, waiting to take the X-rays or hear the results. Or … Continue reading
It was the first time in San Francisco, the time I saw a junkie step off the curb in front of an oncoming car. I was in a hurry, too; you were waiting for me (or I thought you were) … Continue reading
On Christmas Day, we drove north to spend the afternoon with friends. I was homesick for New Mexico and brought biscochitos in the shape of stars. We all walked to Montara State Beach where it was cold and windy and … Continue reading
There is no cake. I can’t find my glasses, my shoes, the remote control. I shuffle around in my bathrobe and slippers. I shuffle from room to room. Every song on the radio reminds me of you. That one time, … Continue reading
I. I don’t know how long he’s been trying to maneuver his friend into the waiting cab. The door is hanging open, illuminating the cab driver’s patient face as the drunk man walks instead into the street, his voice too … Continue reading