- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- The man who wrote bad poetry
- The dilemma of a poem
- a poem you read from right to left
- The federal constitution
- The Great Excavation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/the… 5 hours ago
- coming out in no particular order eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/com… 19 hours ago
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town… eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/thi… 1 day ago
- 753,890 views
Tag Archives: Mori Glaser
Meet me if you can in the silence between variegated walls of earth whose surfaces crumble and contaminate I won’t inhale Here are dry thorns uprooted like gold teeth their seeds germinate – branch – blossom as spent bodies mulch … Continue reading
Through an emptied afternoon I prune wearied undergrowth rasping stems break against earth Last year a neighbor felled a tree whose leaves sheltered my mornings a sudden spotlight shone in my kitchen when the trunk creaked down days that followed … Continue reading
I sink feet rubbed almost to blisters still blotched red into saltwater that glinted ahead for several downhill miles shrug off a backpack that holds too much its fabric imprinted with rocks gathered for a distant garden my dented shoulders … Continue reading
I weigh pebbles in my hand to find if my heart has calcified smooth white stone bounces two three four flint flashes blue then a slice of slate worn smooth might have been an arrowhead once waves don’t bring them … Continue reading