- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 4 March 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- It's been a brutal week at the day job, and it's only going to get worse before it gets better. So if your piece ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Counting eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/16/cou… 11 hours ago
- New Year’s Eve eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/15/new… 23 hours ago
- 729,187 views
Tag Archives: Nilesh Mondal
Royina, I’ve heard the moon can still be seen, From a corner of your terrace In the oldest colony of the city. The full moon. The blood moon. Shines, like a nightmare And its cold light washes the tip of … Continue reading
1. There is an old theatre, By the end of the road. And people don’t go there anymore For fear of catching diseases. 2. We share secrets, Royina, Every night. In whispers. Over the phone. You tell me you don’t … Continue reading
1. Our goddess lives under a banyan tree Deep in the forest. She paints And sings songs, to put herself to sleep. 2. Royina, your dad paints too. Tuesday evening, he paints skies And at the dinner table, you wonder … Continue reading
1. There was a time when we could travel To the top of a cliff, to watch a city blush After rains. 2. Royina, let me tell you how stars are made. Don’t be afraid. They aren’t gods. Neither are … Continue reading