- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a twice-daily basis. We currently have work scheduled for publication until 22 August 2023.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
Surprise yourself! Click here to read a random post from our archives…
- Creative Non-fiction (230)
- Fiction (1,174)
- Poetry (7,344)
- Reprint (382)
- 1,382,659 views
Join 18,749 other subscribers
Follow Us on Twitter
- Craftsmanship eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2023/03/23/cra… 14 minutes ago
- July, Georgia eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2023/03/22/jul… 12 hours ago
- Earthy, bitter, almost musky, with a bit of pepperiness eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2023/03/22/ear… 1 day ago
Find us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Patrice Boyer Claeys
The mother threw her baby from the cliff, after licking her to bind them body to body. The baby’s cries pierced her chest and a stain blossomed there reminding her of crushed blackberries warm in summer sun. Patrice Boyer Claeys … Continue reading
Posted in Poetry Tagged Patrice Boyer Claeys 2 Comments