- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 9 February 2020.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Time Out
- April Grief Poem (For My Friends)
- A Mighty Fortress
- The Volume of Silence
- The appreciation of what got lost in time
- On the Porch Steps in Early Morning
- The Downside of My Insistence on Dining Out While in a State of Emotional Volatility
- Why the Phrase “I Miss You” is Too Difficult for Me to Speak
- Aubade for a Lover’s Withdrawal from Polite Society
- 868,376 views
- Time Out eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/28/tim… 9 hours ago
- April Grief Poem (For My Friends) eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/27/apr… 21 hours ago
- A Mighty Fortress eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/01/27/a-m… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Priya Keefe
Liver and onions, potato salad, bologna sandwiches…these were the things we called “dinner.” Our dog, Lunch, never came when called. I’d stand on the stoop at twilight and shout until I sounded like pack-a-day Uncle Jay, but still, my homework … Continue reading
Who hasn’t rounded a corner and been startled? Stared hard at a photo taken last year when we were laughing. Woken by winter moonlight, a face in the mirror shimmered – known un own – the shape of a jaw. … Continue reading
They say we spend 2 weeks waiting for traffic lights, 4.34 years holding the phone, 5 years waiting in line, 1 year looking for stuff we’ve lost. One night in the car lit somewhat by streetlight and porchlight by the … Continue reading