- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 4 March 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- It's been a brutal week at the day job, and it's only going to get worse before it gets better. So if your piece ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Counting eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/16/cou… 11 hours ago
- New Year’s Eve eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/15/new… 23 hours ago
- 729,183 views
Tag Archives: Rich Ives
I know every detail’s important but one eluded me as if it knew what I was going to use it for I’m not sure if I can go back and reconstruct the intentions that contained not knowing I didn’t know … Continue reading
why The Book of Reasons did not mention you why many of the explanations were not more difficult to understand than the questions why I would get down on my knees and shake hands with your dog why the photograph’s … Continue reading
Light enters the window as if it were there to be contained in an oddly shaped box, open on the side facing forward. It seems to have weight and body, and it fits exactly, and therefore does not fall forward … Continue reading
Sometimes the angel Thomas calls the dog Harold. Harold’s left feet have three toes. The angel counted them twice. The clouds are back. A young red-headed girl is here, holding a lime in one hand and in the other … Continue reading
1. I should like to report a few observations concerning a recent uncorroborated if nevertheless independent report, citing a rather curious event as footnote to a study focused on our belovèd swans’ juvenile dietary habits, which described the unexpected and … Continue reading
Now give three ways in which a mushroom is different from an exiled dandelion. Now elicit praise for the historical Ms. Outlaw. Her perfume of leisure. Descending. Little Petrov hides in the barn reading Of Demons, Kings and Winged Horses. … Continue reading