- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 4 March 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Just Because eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/18/jus… 5 hours ago
- Going to be Saved eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/18/goi… 17 hours ago
- Alchemy eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/17/alc… 1 day ago
- 729,803 views
Tag Archives: Sara Ryan
she is a white and bellowing queen she is not threatening, but a comforting quilt of cold. her body is a chorus of melt and freeze: the endless dance of the two. she has many mouths, guzzling black pits of … Continue reading
This week, her nails are painted an eggshell blue. When she chews the polish off, chips of ocean bleed between her teeth. She changes the color every week: tangerine, aqua, the dark of night. This is her, preening her feathers. … Continue reading
1. When did the lemon learn it could be sweet? Have you ever cried in a full room? How does the dew rise to blanket the lawn each morning? Why does the chasm that is the sea’s mouth gut you … Continue reading