- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- The man who wrote bad poetry
- The dilemma of a poem
- a poem you read from right to left
- The federal constitution
- The Great Excavation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/the… 4 hours ago
- coming out in no particular order eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/com… 18 hours ago
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town… eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/thi… 1 day ago
- 753,881 views
Tag Archives: Scott Thomas Outlar
Those politics will eat you for breakfast and leave the empty plate smeared with grease That’s not God in your needle That’s not love in your message That’s not virtue in your stained glass That’s not power in your eyes … Continue reading
Place your tax break near my lower bracket and then brace for balance upon impact as I send you swirling toward the higher class of holy angels that walk amongst us here on earth. Place your precious lips around the … Continue reading
Here is a poem with its eyes cut out, bound in darkness, blinded by ignorance, branded with a mark on its forehead that would make Cain toss and turn in his grave from disbelief. Here is a chest with a … Continue reading
Crossing the bridge from distortion into silence creates the electric hum of a new awakening. If art is an unfolding rhythm then life must be a song in motion. There are certain comparisons that never seem to pop up on … Continue reading
When the luster fades there is less Not every sterling piece of silver remains pristine Not every star in the sky continues to shine Most of these slowly burn away Scott Thomas Outlar hosts the site https://17Numa.wordpress.com where links to … Continue reading
The best part of being with you was the poems that were born after our time was over. That might sound callous and mean, but, hell, I never claimed to be a saint. Tally up another one on the list… … Continue reading