- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- The man who wrote bad poetry
- The dilemma of a poem
- a poem you read from right to left
- The federal constitution
- The Great Excavation eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/the… 5 hours ago
- coming out in no particular order eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/com… 19 hours ago
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town… eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/18/thi… 1 day ago
- 753,890 views
Tag Archives: Siân Killingsworth
In the beginning there was the word and according to someone it was pretty good not great not second-rate but good like a piece of pie at a diner late at night with your high school friends people you have … Continue reading
We did all the motions: drive, eat, read, talk, fuck. We did them like normal. Like every day was everyday. Only long-distance. Never good, those calls. Disease, distress on the line. Listening to her die. Your eyes the only things … Continue reading