- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 4 March 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Retrograde eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/21/ret… 8 hours ago
- Days Without You in the Hottest Summer eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/20/day… 20 hours ago
- Finding Home eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/02/20/fin… 1 day ago
- 730,924 views
Tag Archives: Stacy R. Nigliazzo
I worry my hands across the spire of your breastbone, catch a flicker of breath— blue hearts and bright sunflowers, the handprints of your children. Stacy R. Nigliazzo’s debut poetry collection Scissored Moon was published in 2013 by Press 53. It … Continue reading
for D. Her neck was broken when I found her, arms purple and blue, skull shattered when I found her, bloody handprints across the vomit-soaked floor— from the bathroom to the bedroom— when I found her— siting quietly in a well of … Continue reading
1. We offered cold cloths for fever, salt for his throat, water for his railing heart— I held out my hand, tucked his hair behind one ear. 2. He slept before the sun fell— a plastic tube in his throat so … Continue reading