- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 6 May 2019.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- Recess in America
- The DNA of a Panic Attack
- Our Shining Ascent
- Declining Damage
- The Great Excavation
- coming out in no particular order
- This town; a breathing crocodile, is a sad town…
- My grandfather on a sandglass
- what the little girl meant to say when the long-haired journalist asked: where are you from?
- Recess in America eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/21/rec… 2 hours ago
- The DNA of a Panic Attack eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/20/the… 14 hours ago
- Our Shining Ascent eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2019/04/20/our… 1 day ago
- 754,729 views
Tag Archives: Stephen Mead
See the future. I do not fabricate. Your disbelief tears up truth, Casts deceptions from the wayside. If you could realize a torso only immortal In stone, re-piece the scattered limbs, Find discernment in the head’s graven look, Then you … Continue reading
My, my— horns of two kinds, from brows & against lips, with swords, with scythes, those flashes, the folds between, each of each, a series of wings, of shadows fluttering, the whoops, the slicing sighs of light now brighter where … Continue reading
The masks have slid & now There’re these fluid faces, The perfect hermaphrodites, These firm hands, these delicate hands, This weight, this lightness… Androgynous, this world of other & what is absence? What is lack? The malady of analyzing Grips … Continue reading
Burners turned herky-jerky, the berserk motion of drunks— From what basin do these waves accelerate? My arms, sails, winding around masts, take flames leeward then shelter the hush, astonished by what oranges, topaz, bejeweled gusts bleed up blue. How anguish … Continue reading