- Follow Eunoia Review on WordPress.com
Eunoia Review publishes on a daily basis, so it may take some time for your work to appear if there are several contributors scheduled ahead of you. At present, we have work scheduled to be published until 26 March 2020.
Note: Our site is best viewed in Chrome.
If you like what you're reading, why not click the buttons to share it with your friends?
- While I prepare lunch, my lover sulks
- For Sale
- Card: The Lovers
- Card: The Devil
- Card: Justice
- No Plans Come to Mind
- Selected Testimonials from an Unnamed Mission Trip
- Family Means
- There is something larger than life when I write to myself in less than or equal to 280 characters…
- The One Who Got Away
- 876,240 views
- While I prepare lunch, my lover sulks eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/02/19/whi… 1 hour ago
- For Sale eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/02/19/for… 13 hours ago
- Card: The Lovers eunoiareview.wordpress.com/2020/02/18/car… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Vivien Song
The strawberry rots that season, all seeds and no flesh, shrinking into itself like something unholy. You brush this off because it is ordinary, mundane, because you are not bitten and bitter in your grief. This, you tell me at … Continue reading
There is no way to move the body. Not nearly enough force to unfurl the soft pleats of this pinafore dress, nor enough velocity to chase the sullen bay. A teacher once told me to look for constants, inertia, paralysis. … Continue reading
Vivien Song is a high school junior from Pleasanton, California. When she’s not cramming for calculus, you can find her bullet journaling in a coffee shop. She hopes you’ve had a great day so far.
I renounce rice when I am nine, the way one might renounce Barbie dolls, or multiplication sheets, or vocabulary quizzes—unpretentious, without pomp. Baba continues to serve me braised pork belly and tomatoes with egg, eyes soft like steamed gingered fish, … Continue reading